Please sign up for our next Trail and Maintenance Day!
Saturday October 29, 2016, 8:30am,
Snyder’s Road Entrance (“The Pines”)
Please register so we know how many burgers to grill up! (Provided by King Street Cycles)
What to bring:
- Heavy duty work boots or shoes are the preferred choice for your feet.
- Long pants offer more protection for your legs from cuts, scraps, insect bites and sunburn. Long-sleeved shirts are best for the same reasons.
- Volunteers are advised to bring clothing suited to the weather of the day.
- Work gloves are a must to protect your hands.
- Drinking water
- Lip moisturiser, sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent should be carried by each individual volunteer based your own personal needs.
- A snack is suggested for keeping up your energy until the BBQ lunch at the end of the trail day.
- Putting your name on your tools will be helpful to distinguish your tools when it is time head home.