Saturday May 14, 2016, 8:30am,
Snyder’s Road Entrance (“The Pines”)
Please register so we know how many burgers to grill up! (Provided by King Street Cycles)
The goal of the day will be to expand the Creepy Corner. Yes, there is still land there for expansion!
What to bring:
- Heavy duty work boots or shoes are the preferred choice for your feet.
- Long pants offer more protection for your legs from cuts, scraps, insect bites and sunburn. Long-sleeved shirts are best for the same reasons.
- Volunteers are advised to bring clothing suited to the weather of the day.
- Work gloves are a must to protect your hands.
- Drinking water
- Lip moisturiser, sunscreen, sunglasses and insect repellent should be carried by each individual volunteer based your own personal needs.
- A snack is suggested for keeping up your energy until the BBQ lunch at the end of the trail day.
- Putting your name on your tools will be helpful to distinguish your tools when it is time head home.
Sorry. This form is no longer available.