Home Forums General VeloGames Vuelta

This topic contains 11 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  jmeissner 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

mike_ch_1
    Participant

bdoberst
    Participant

Thanks for setting this up Mike.

“The deadline for entries to be submitted is 17:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time) on Saturday 19th August 2017”

That’s 11:00am Waterloo time Saturday morning…

steveshikaze
    Participant

I’m in…

bdoberst
    Participant

I’m in…

bdoberst
    Participant

We’re down to the last 18 hours to enter, and there are 5 teams currently in the WCC league.

Any other takers?

Mieszko
    Participant

I’m in!

Mieszko
    Participant

Wow, 2 Polish dudes won the stage today. Amazing!!! What’s more these 2 are also in my team 🙂

mike_ch_1
    Participant

Congrats Joe. I got close to last, only off by 17 😀 😛

bdoberst
    Participant

Mike, there’s still one more stage to go. Don’t give up hope yet!

Philip
    Participant

It ain’t over yet! If Froome hadn’t let Poels finish ahead of him 🙁 I did much better than last time despite 4 dnf’s, but at least I didn’t lose anyone stage one!

Philip

P.s. I tried to make a team for last place as well, but velogames was being annoying over my phone a the time . . .

bdoberst
    Participant

Congrats Joe, for pulling out the win! And Mike, you fought a hard battle for the lanterne rouge, missing by only 16 spots out of 25,199 competitors (if only you had not chosen De la Cruz and Roche!).

Did anyone place in the top 1000 for Grand Tour Rank (combined scores of the Giro, TdF and Vuelta)?

jmeissner
    Participant

Surprised that I managed to pull out the win! My last minute change to pick up Trentin and drop Degenkolb (and rearrange a few others) turned out to be a pretty good choice.

Brent, I was 1707 for grand tour ranking… so not even close.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.