Home Forums Rides Saturday Gravel Adventure p/b Adventure Guide – Feb 10

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Kevin Gibson 1 week, 6 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Kevin Gibson
    Participant

Alright, I’m hoping for reasonable weather for a “traditional|” winter gravel grinder. (saving my fatbike Mojo for the Race Sunday)

Route is a clockwise, northwest loop, 50 km. Cyclocross or gravel bikes would be best, though mountain bikes would also work fine.

I’ll confirm the route probably Friday afternoon to see if the weather is significantly worse.

https://ridewithgps.com/events/46763-gravel-adventure-p-b-adventure-guide

Don’t forget: you need to be logged into your account on ridewithgps, as well as being “signed in” to the WCC page, otherwise you’ll get a 404 error when trying to view the event. The link to join WCC in ridewithgps was provided with your registration confirmation when your 2018 membership was purchased.

Kevin Gibson
    Participant

I just updated the route, it’s now a little shorter, and more on trails, as I imagine the gravel roads will be in rough shape.

I’ll be on my fatbike, but mountain bikes would also work well, and if anyone wants to try their cross bike, cool.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.