Home Forums Buy & Sell Rotor 3DF crankset

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gooder 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Gooder
    Participant

52/36
    110 bcd
    BBright30 compatible
    170mm length
    Excellent condition

Craig N
    Participant

30mm axle diameter, I’m assuming? How long is the axle? How much are you asking?

Gooder
    Participant

Hi Craig
    Yes 30mm
    I don’t know the length of axle. Around 4 1/4 inches but I’m not sure how to measure with crank arm on.
    It was used on my P3
    $125 obo

RobD
    Participant

If its bbright then I think it can be used on a PF30 frame but you would need a spacer kit as bbright has a longer spindle.

Personally hate spacer kits, I have one to use a shimano crank, if i remove the crank and reinstall I find it fiddley to keep the spacer in, otherwise i end up with a bunch of clicking under load.

Craig N
    Participant

So, I actually have 24mm threaded bearings right now, so was thinking of getting 30mm axle BSA bearings/cups to match this. But I think you’re right, the BBright axel is longer than I need, so I might search for a simpler solution. But thanks for confirming the dimensions, Gooder.

Gooder
    Participant

No problem Craig, I hope you find what you are looking for. If you want to take a look at this one you can if you want.

tim_mcclements
    Participant

Hi Craig – I think we may have talked about BBs before 🙂 I have some parts available. What crank arm length are you looking for?

You can email me: my user name @yahoo.ca

– Tim

Gooder
    Participant

This item is sold.

How do I delete it from the forum?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.