Home Forums Rides Columbia Lake CX – Sat. Aug. 12

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  bill2012 6 days, 3 hours ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Mark W
    Participant

The fall weather is continuing and the morning will start out at a brisk 17 degrees. Come on out and get some cornering practise and intervals in.

If you are new to, or have never tried, cyclocross then Saturday mornings are the perfect time to jump in and learn everything.

We’ll set up a mini cx course in Columbia lake just north of the playing fields for 8:30 and go until around 11.

Columbia Lake

I hope to see a good group of people out. I was left to try and chase Tim around the laps last week. Lets get some quicker legs out than mine to give him some competition.

This is an official club ride. You must be a member.
    http://waterloocyclingclub.ca/membership

Mark

Mark W
    Participant

Eight people came out for a good morning of skills practise and hard efforts on our mini course. We were even luck enough to get a bit of rain which made cornering and picking lines a bit harder.

I think Gabriel took some photos, I’ll have to get them and share them here.

We seem to have two new cx recruits, Andrew McAlorum and Matt Bannon. They have picked up the skills quickly and will be killing it this fall at Kelso and elsewhere.

Hopefully we keep seeing new faces every week.

Gabriel
    Participant

Hi, Mark. Lots of fun this morning. I sent the pics and the slo mo video to the KWCX group.
    Thanks for organizing this practice.

bill2012
    Participant

Thanks Gabriel! I uploaded the photos to a “CX Training 2017” album. Select the following image to browse them,

CX Training 2017

It does look like fun.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.