Home Forums General 3rd Annual Cyclocross Worlds Watching Party – Feb. 3rd At McCabe's

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Mathew Gallagher 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Mark W
    Participant

On February 3rd we’ll be having a Cyclocross Worlds watching party at McCabe’s in the Guinness Room. We’ll start gathering around 5pm and play the men’s and woman’s races after everyone settles in between 5:30 and 6.

It’s nice to reconnect with friends through the winter since we don’t all get out riding together as much. Come out, chat, grab a bite to eat and something to drink. We are given the room free of charge, but are encouraged to bring an appetite.

Haven’t watched cyclocross before? Fear not. It’s not a dull multi-hour long race with nothing much happening most of the time. Cross races are generally around 50 to 60 minutes and there’s always something happening from the start to finish.

If you have twenty minutes and want an overview of a cx race here’s a highlight reel of a cx world cup, courtesy of Svenness

Hope to see you there,

Mark

Mathew Gallagher
    Participant

oh man I always love watching that video. Killer. Sadly I doubt I will be in attendance as H’s swim meet in London takes priority and doubt we will be back in time.

Enjoy

Mat

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.