Home Forums Buy & Sell 2nd annual "Parts, Gear & Bike Swap": Sunday Feb 25th

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jhughes 10 hours ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

bdoberst
    Participant

WCC is happy to announce the 2nd annual @WaterlooCC “Parts, Gear & Bike Swap” will take place on Sunday Feb 25th 2-5pm at the Waterloo Rec Centre in the Hauser Haus A room (upstairs).

Sellers, again this year there is no charge to book a table if you have a paid up 2018 WCC membership! Sign up details here: http://signup.com/go/JQsaTbq If you are hoping to attend as a seller please make one booking for each 5′ table you require. Last year most sellers used a single table, but one seller booked two tables and another booked three tables. There’s an elevator to the Hauser Haus room level, so no worries if you have bulky items or multiple bikes to bring upstairs. Set up time for sellers is 1:30-2pm, with doors open to buyers 2-5pm.

There is also no charge to attend as a potential buyer! The Rec Centre even has you covered if you run out of cash…there’s an ATM downstairs.

We will be posting a link to some of the ‘big ticket’ items (e.g. bikes, wheelsets, etc) as sellers register over the next two weeks so you’ll get some sense of the bargains on offer.

bdoberst
    Participant

Forgot to mention that in addition to individual WCC members selling their own gear/parts/bikes, WCC will also be clearing out all remaining 2016 and 2017 kit at “clearance prices”. We do not want to maintain any old inventory so make us a decent offer and it’s yours!

bill2012
    Participant

Hi Brent,

Do you have a rough inventory of available kit?

Thanks,
    Bill

bdoberst
    Participant

We’ll be pulling one together over the next week or so, and will post this once it’s ready.

Jhughes
    Participant

Hey Brent,

I can’t make the swap (we’re in Tucson), but I’d really like to pick up an XS or XXS women’s jersey for my daughter, if any are available. Any chance you have one left that can be put aside for us?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.