Home Forums Buy & Sell 2017 Trek Emonda ALR 6 Pro 54cm

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Farid 2 weeks, 3 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

mitchell_mccurry01
    Participant

Hey all. Up for sale is my 2017 Trek Emonda ALR 6 Pro. I am asking 2550$ or best offer. I purchased it the beginning of 2017 and have taken great care of it. I am a mechanic at a local shop and treat my bikes very well. The bike is in 9.9/10 condition and looks brand new. The bike rides really well and s a great bike for both racing and just casual road rides. Included with the bike is as follows:

Your choice of tires (Brand new Bontrager stock tires, or lightly used Michelin Power Competition 25c)
    Your choice of Ultegra cassette(11-28 or 14-28)
    Tacx carbon bottle cages
    Lizard Skins DSP Bar Tape
    K-Edge Chain Catcher

Not included:

Speed and Cadence Sensors
    Pedals
    Garmin Mount

The spec on this bike is amazing for the price. A full Ultegra 6800 Groupset, Vision Metron Carbon wheels, OCLV Carbon fork, lightweight alloy frame, and nicely finished with Bontrager parts. The bike weighs in less than 19 lbs with everything installed and has a great ride quality. Frame size is 54 cm in the Trek H2 fit. I am around 5’10” and it fits well with room to go either way. I can include pedals for an extra 100$ (Ultegra Carbon Pedals). I can also include the other set of tires for 40$ and the cassette for 90$. Let me know if you have any questions or want to set up a viewing. Thanks

Pictures found here:

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2343243/

Farid
    Participant

Hey,

Are you willing to sell your Ultegra pedals separately?

Thanks

Farid

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.