Home Forums Buy & Sell 2015 KHS Team 29 XC Race Bike

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hot.tri.guy 1 week, 2 days ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mitchell_mccurry01
    Participant

Hey all. Up for sale is a 2015 KHS Team 29. I am looking to sell it to get a full suspension bike for next season. Great deal pre season deal! I juts installed a brand new cassette and chain. This is the top of the line cross country race bike from KHS and it’s a rocket! I am a bike mechanic so this bike has always been just like new. This bike weighs in at only 22lbs! The full carbon frame is super light and has great ride quality. I am about 5’8″ and the size medium fits great with room to go either way. I have upgraded a few parts on this bike such as a 54 tooth DT Swiss star ratchet system giving the hub instant engagement, Easton grips, set up the wheels tubesless, put on crank boots (to protect the cranks), and put on aluminum backed brake pads to save weight. Included with the bike is Shimano XT Clipless pedals, Specialized bottle gage,a spare set of grips, and the spare 18 tooth DT Swiss Star ratchet. The bike specs are as follows:

Full Carbon Frame with internal cable routing and protected with frame patches and chainstay protector
    Full Sram XX1 1×11 Drivetrain w 34 tooth chainring
    Ritchey WCS Carbon bar and stem
    DT Swiss X1700 Spline wheels set up tubeless with 54 Tooth Star Ratchet
    Maxxis Ikon 29×2.2 tires (look brand new)
    Fox Factory 32 Fork with Kashima coating and lockout remote
    Q2 Carbon seatpost with Velo Ultralight saddle
    Sram Guide RSC Hydraulic Brakes with 160mm rotors
    FSA Carbon headset
    Easton grips (two weeks old)
    Specialized Zee Cage (Side loading)
    Shimano XT Clipless pedals

I need it gone ASAP! I am asking 3800 or best offer on a package that would retail for over 6500 and it all looks and works like new. If you have any questions don’t be afraid to ask. Text me at 519-807-1252 or send me a message. Thanks

For pictures check out the pinkbike link:

https://www.pinkbike.com/buysell/2307554/

hot.tri.guy
    Participant

Hey man I don’t want to intrude or anything, but 3800 seems pretty steep for that old of a bike. You might have better luck using the guidelines from bicyclebluebook and then converting to canadian $$.

Check it out here: https://www.bicyclebluebook.com/SearchListingDetail.aspx?id=3054379&make=692&model=72529&year=2015&priceMax=20000

They suggest about 1650-1700 USD for an ‘excellent’ condition model of your bike, and yours is definitely in excellent condition!

mitchell_mccurry01
    Participant

Fair enough however it was purchased March 2017.it is specd very much so to current standards and its like new. The bicycle blue book is going off the idea that it has been used for 3 years. Mine has been used for 1 season.

hot.tri.guy
    Participant

Right on. May want to include that very pertinent info in your ad(s).

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.