Come explore the Tuscany region of Italy on a cycling vacation with Waterloo Cycling Club and DuVine Adventures! This cycling tour will find you under the Tuscan sun as you’ll cycle through some of the world’s most beautiful countryside: gentle green hills, challenging climbs, cypress-lined byways, and ancient towns perched atop lush hills like medieval crowns. It feels like a privilege to cycle like the pros here among Etruscan villages, medieval fortresses, and Renaissance masterpieces. This Tuscan cycling vacation includes stunning vistas, small country roads, luxury accommodations, gourmet cuisine and the best guides to make memories with friends that last a lifetime.
Don’t miss out on WCC’s first European Cycling Vacation. Check out the details of this amazing itinerary created for WCC by DuVine Adventures then make the decision to join us in Italy for a morning espresso, great cycling and a glass of wine!
Below are just a few of the highlights:
- Cycling Vacation planned for August 2-10, 2013
- 9 days of cycling; accommodation in historic villas, farmhouses
and palaces with the best amenities; all meals with wine
- Complete price per person $3795 US (includes all taxes & fees)
- Guides and support vehicles to look after your every need
- All travel arrangements coordinated by DuVine Adventures
- Italian Formigli carbon road bicycle with Shimano 105
- Travel as a group from beginning to end
- Maximum of 38 participants
- Non-cyclists welcome – a spouse may enjoy the optional alternate itinerary
Confirmation deposit required December 1, 2012
If you have any quesitons please contact Blake Ellis - email@example.com