Sunday January 20th at 7:00 pm marks the date of our Annual General Meeting. Please see the below agenda, we need your vote on important key interests of the Waterloo Cycling Club. Hope to see you there!
WATERLOO CYCLING CLUB
NOTICE OF MEETING OF MEMBERS
TAKE NOTICE that a meeting of Members of WATERLOO CYCLING CLUB (the “Corporation”) will be held at the Waterloo Recreation Centre, located at 101 Father David Bauer Drive, Waterloo, Ontario, on Sunday the 20th day of January, 2013, at 7:00 p.m. to complete the following agenda:
1. To approve the minutes of the 2011 Annual General Meeting.
2. To receive the Financial Report of the Treasurer of the Corporation in respect of the fiscal period
of the Corporation ending October 31, 2012;
3. To receive the report from the president on the year in review.
4. To receive the report from the trails committee on the year in review
5. To elect eight (8) members of the Board of Directors. The following individuals have been put forth by the existing Board to be elected to and constitute the Board of Directors for terms of two (2) years:
(a) Paul Allan
(b) Brent Ellis
(c) Alain Francq
(d) Blake Ellis
(e) Malcolm Steven
(f) Scott Nevin
(g) Mike Lynch
(h) Craig McDonald
In the alternative, nominations for other candidates may be submitted by any member in writing to the President of the Club in accordance with the Club By-Laws on or before 7:00 p.m. on January 20th.
DATED at Waterloo, Ontario this 20th day of December, 2012.
BY ORDER OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Brent Ellis Director